Last updated: 24 May 2018
To support delivery of our Service, AirBlade Software Limited (“we”, “us”, “our”) may engage and use data processors with access to certain Service data (each, a “Subprocessor”). This document provides important information about the identity, location and role of each Subprocessor. Terms used in this document but not defined have the meanings defined in our Terms and Conditions and Data Processing Agreement.
What is a subprocessor
A subprocessor is a third party data processor engaged by us who has or potentially will have access to or process our Service data which may contain Personal Data. We engage different types of Subprocessors to perform various functions as explained in the tables below.
We undertake to evaluate the security, privacy and confidentiality practices of our Subprocessors and proposed Subprocessors. We require our Subprocessors to satisfy obligations equivalent to ours as a Data Processor as described in our Data Processing Agreement, including but not limited to the requirements to:
- process Personal Data in accordance with our instructions;
- in connection with their subprocessing activities, use only personnel who are reliable and subject to a contractually binding obligation to observe data privacy and security, to the extent applicable, according to applicable data protection laws;
- implement and maintain appropriate technical and organisational measures including measures consistent with those to which we are contractually committed to, to the extent they are equally relevant to the Subprocessor's processing of Personal Data on our behalf;
- promptly inform us about any actual or potential security breach;
- cooperate with us in order to deal with requests from Data Controllers, Data Subjects or data protection authorities, as applicable.
This policy does not give users of the Service any additional rights or remedies and should not be construed as a binding agreement. The information here is provided for transparency purposes.
We will provide users of the Service with notice of any new Subprocessors to the extent required under our Terms and Conditions and Data Processing Agreement by posting such updates here.
We undertake to keep the list of Subprocessors here up to date to enable users of the Service to stay informed on the scope of subprocessing associated with the Service.
The following is an up to date list as of the date of this document of the names and locations of our Subprocessors.
|Entity name||Subprocessing Activities||Country(-ies)||Adequacy|
|Linode, LLC||Data centre provider||United Kingdom||ISO 27001|
|Fastmail Pty Ltd||Email service provider (staff email)||Australia||GDPR statement|
|Postmark (owned by AC PM LLC)||Email service provider (application email)||United States||GDPR statement|
|FreeAgent Central Ltd||Accounting and invoicing services||United Kingdom||GDPR statement|
|GoCardless Ltd||Outsourced payment processor||Europe||GDPR statement|