Last updated: 24 May 2018
AirBlade Software Limited (“we”, “us”, “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, (“GDPR”) or any subsequent amendment or replacement or supplementary legislation (together “Data Protection Law”), the data controller is AirBlade Software Limited with registered address: 3 Manor Courtyard, Hughenden Avenue, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP13 5RE, UK.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our Site, subscribe to our services (“Services”), add rules for processing data in your FreeAgent account, add rules for processing receipt emails, and when you report a problem with our Site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, and financial information.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) to, through and from our Site (including date and time); page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information from other online accounts from which you have given us permission to collect data. For example, from FreeAgent, GoCardless, and Stripe.
We may also work with third parties (including, for example, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services) and may receive information about you from them.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the Site.
Which cookies we use and why
When you sign in, we generate a cookie that lets us know you are signed in from one request to the next. We also generate a cookie to remember you from one browser session to the next.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit the ICO's page on Cookies.
Uses Made Of The Information
We use information held about you in the following ways.
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To notify you about changes to our Services;
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- To administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To inform you about scheduled Service downtimes and new features;
- To improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
We will not sell or rent your personal data to anyone.
Disclosure Of Your Information
Information we share with third parties. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you, such as FreeAgent and GoCardless.
Information we disclose to third parties. We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or a member of our group of companies or substantially all of their assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by them about their customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
Our Services are global and your information (including personal data) may be stored and processed in any country where we have operations or where we engage service providers, and we may transfer your information to countries outside of your country of residence, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country of residence.
The personal data that we collect from you may therefore be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers or partners. Such staff or subcontractors maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details or the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing outside of the EEA.
Our Site is accessible via the internet and may potentially be accessed by anyone around the world. Other users may access the Site from outside the EEA. This means that where you chose to post your data on our Site, it could be accessed from anywhere around the world and therefore a transfer of your data outside of the EEA may be deemed to have occurred. You consent to such transfer of your data for and by way of this purpose.
Protection Of Information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any credit card information or payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. We do not store credit card information on our servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share any password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will endeavour to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Links To Other Websites
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the right under Data Protection Law, free of charge, to request:
- Access to your personal data.
- Rectification or deletion of your personal data.
- A restriction on the processing of your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
- A transfer of your personal data (data portability).
Where we process your personal data for marketing purposes, we will inform you and obtain your opt in consent (before collecting your personal data) if we intend to use your personal data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please opt out by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email. Once you do this, you will no longer receive any marketing emails from us. We will continue to communicate with you regarding your service billing and support via email.
We may send push notifications from time to time in order to update you about any service updates. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, please disable these in the settings on your device.
We retain personal data for as long as necessary for the relevant activity for which it was provided or collected. This will be for as long as we provide access to the Site to you, your account with us remains open or any period set out in any relevant contract you have with us. However, we may keep some data after your account is closed or you cease using the Site for the purposes set out below.
After you have closed your account or ceased using the Site for a period of at least 3 months, we usually delete personal data, however we may retain personal data where reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, resolve disputes, enforce our Terms and Conditions, or fulfil your request to “unsubscribe” from further messages from us.
We will retain de-personalised information after your account has been closed.
Please note: After you have closed your account or deleted information from your account, any information you have shared with others will remain visible. We do not control data that other users may have copied from the Site. Your profile may continue to be displayed in the services of others (e.g. search engine results) until they refresh their cache.
Age Of Users
This Site is not intended for and shall not be used by anyone under the age of 16.
By post: AirBlade Software Limited, 3 Manor Courtyard, Hughenden Avenue, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP13 5RE, UK
By email: email@example.com